(1) Rolf Kattner, SignalFlagName, Löwenstr. 11, D-70597 Stuttgart, Germany (hereinafter: “we” or “SignalFlagName”) operates an online shop for goods on the website www.signalflagname.com. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “customer”, “your”, “you” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. “Entrepreneur" is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a legal partnership is a partnership that is equipped with the ability to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop at www.signalflagname.com.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us to the specified email address within three working days.
(4) If the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with Rolf Kattner, SignalFlagName, Löwenstr. 11, D-70597 Stuttgart, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, particularly the order data, the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by email after you have placed the order, partly automatically. We do not save the contract text after the contract is concluded.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser’s »back button«). They can also be corrected by prematurely canceling the order process, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and is – particularly – not prevented by SPAM filters.
(8) We reserve the right to refuse orders in whole or in part. This applies above all if we would violate a legal prohibition or morality by accepting them. In this case, the client will be reimbursed for the respective amount of the item complained about.
(1) The subject of the contract in our online shop is:
Sales of goods. The specific goods offered can be found on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the item description.
(3) For the sale of digital products, the restrictions evident from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances apply – particularly – to hardware and / or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price must be paid prior to delivery of the product (advance payment) unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the prices stated, shipping costs may apply for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is shown as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs are clearly communicated to you on the offers, possibly in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all products offered are individually manufactured upon receipt of your order and receipt of payment. This means that the delivery time is specified as “up to 3 (in words: three) weeks".
(5) Delivery takes place into following countries:
1. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Ceuta and Melilla*), Croatia, Cyprus (except northern part *), Czech Republic, Denmark (except Faroe, Greenland *), Germany, Estonia, Finland (except Åland Islands *), France (except overseas territories and departments *), Greece (except Mount Athos *), Great Britain (except Channel Islands*), Hungary, Italy (except Livigno and Campione d’Italia *), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands (except non-European areas *), Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (except Canary Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, USA.
2. There are delivery area restrictions for the following countries: Switzerland, Great Britain (except Channel Islands *), USA, Canada.
There is a surcharge for deliveries to these countries. This surcharge will be clearly communicated to you on the offers, possibly in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
3. Other regions
We can also arrange deliveries to other countries. However, this is not possible with a standardized procedure, as taxes, customs, export and import are treated very differently in many countries. Please contact us to check the additional effort in your desired country of delivery.
4. Important *
If – despite clear information – you have specified an area in one of the exclusion regions marked with * as receiving address for your order, we reserve the right to subsequently charge you the costs incurred as a result.
In addition, you agree that in this case we are released from any liability for the receipt of the goods as soon as the ordered goods have left the production facility (s) and the shipping confirmation has been sent to you.
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal. This is based on our cancellation policy.
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for breaches of contractual obligations and for tortious acts is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We have unlimited liability in the event of slight negligence in the event of injury to life, limb, health or in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation. If we are in default with the service due to slight negligence, if the service has become impossible or if we have violated an essential contractual obligation, the liability for property and financial damage attributable to this is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, the violation of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you can regularly rely. This includes particularly our duty to act and to fulfill the contractually owed service, which is described in § 3.
(3) The client confirms that he has the necessary permissions / approvals or rights to the data transmitted to us in order to carry out this order.
(4) The customer releases us from all claims that third parties raise against him (or us) because of behavior for which the customer is responsible. In addition, the client bears all costs of any legal action that we incur in this context.
As contract language German will be available exclusively.
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
(2) In relation to entrepreneurs, the warranty period for goods delivered is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item / digital goods or the service provided for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon fulfillment of the contract and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.
(4) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.